Rebates and Incentive Programs:ENERGY STAR® Pool Pumps
As electricity usage continues to increase, our community must work together to lighten the load.
Become a South Fork PEAK SAVER - and help reduce energy consumption on the South Fork - and save money, too.
Energy efficient pool pumps. Another way to save.
Your pool pump could be costing you. Pool pumps are often-overlooked energy hogs, costing up to $500 a year to run. An ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump can use up to 75% less energy and can save up to $350 a year, over a standard unit.
You can receive $950 in combined pool pump rebates for the installation of your ENERGY STAR variable-speed pool pump(s) (1/2 horsepower or larger).
- $350 PSEG Long Island for each pool pump
- $500 South Fork Peak Savers for each pool pump
- Up to $100 in additional manufacturer’s rebates for select models
- Pump must be listed as an Energy Star variable-speed pool pump, ½ horsepower or larger
- Customer must have an active PSEG Long Island Account
- Pump must be installed by a current, participating PSEG Long Island dealer or installer
- Device(s) must be installed east of the Shinnecock canal
Steps to Saving with Pool Pumps
- Step One: Locate a participating dealer or installer.
- Step Two: Purchase eligible equipment.
- Step Three: Apply for the PSEG Long Island $350 rebate.
- Step Four: Apply for the South Fork Peak Savers $500 rebate.
Ready to take the plunge?
Contact South Fork Peak Savers today: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 833-346-2181 to get started.
reLI’s mission is to empower communities on Long Island and beyond through renewable energy outreach and education. We do this by 1) serving as a resource to help communities join the global 100% renewable energy movement, and 2) providing consumer-friendly information on commercial and residential clean energy technologies such as solar, wind and energy efficiency. Our website features a clean energy contractor locator making it simple to connect customers and clean energy companies.